It’s easy to eat clean over Halloween and not sacrifice your sweet tooth… promise!
Try making these easy no-bake chocolate pumpkin cake pops for your Halloween party and watch them disappear right before you eyes without any tricks.
Cake pops are a delicious, pop-in-your-mouth kinda treat that are totally delicious. But they also cost ridiculous amounts to buy from stores or cafes! You can whip up 10 whole cake pops in only 30 minutes with this recipe. No, you’re not dreaming!
They’re not JUST a ghoulish looking treat either, it’s just the way I styled the photo! Make them year round when you feel like a little chocolate or pumpkin treat.
no-bake chocolate pumpkin cake pops
Make these easy no-bake pumpkin cake pops for your Halloween party and watch them disappear right before you eyes without any tricks!
- 1/4 C coconut flour
- 1/4 C canned organic pumpkin pie mix
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (or substitute another nut butter)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- 3/4 C vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 C chopped pecans
- 1/4 C sweetened shredded coconut
In a food processor, combine coconut flour, pumpkin pie mix, dates, peanut butter, vanilla powder, and sea salt until it forms a ball of dough.
Roll balls approximately 1 ¼-inch in size with your hands and poke cake pop sticks in each. Set them on a dish or baking sheet lined with parchment paper while you melt the chocolate coating.
Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in a double boiler or in a mixing bowl over a pot filled with a bit of boiling water. Stir until just melted and smooth and remove from the heat.
- Dip the cake pops in the melted chocolate and swirl to coat evenly. Use a spoon to get chocolate coating near the base of the ball. Allow excess to drip off before standing them upright.
- Sprinkle coconut and/or pecans all over the chocolate and use a piece of foam to stand up the cake pops on the sticks in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the chocolate set. Keep cake pops in the fridge until serving.