Nothing makes the house smell more welcoming than some homemade granola baking in the oven! But sometimes I’d rather mix ingredients together, throw ’em in the fridge and forget about them for a couple hours. That’s why these simple and easy no-bake granola bars are such a perfect recipe to whip up!
Eat them as a snack, a breakfast on the go, or before or after your workouts. I think it’s best to make a snack like this from scratch rather than opting for store bought versions, because then you only get the good stuff! Everyone in the family will be obsessed with these no-bake granola bars. Make sure you gobble one up before they’re all gone!
no-bake fruit & nut granola bars
These simple and easy no-bake fruit & nut granola bars will win over everyone in the family!
- 1 C gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 C raw walnuts
- 1/2 C raw almonds
- 1/2 C raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 C mixed dried fruits
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 C nut butter (almond, peanut, or sunflower)
- 2 tbsp unsulphered molasses
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 C 1.5 oz dark dairy-free chocolate (or vegan chocolate chips)
In a food processor, add walnuts and almonds and pulse on low until they are roughly chopped.
- Add rolled oats and continue running the food processor just until the oats are broken up.
Place oats, walnuts, and almonds into a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Line a 9” x 9” baking pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan, spreading out evenly to the edges with your hands.
If adding drizzled chocolate on top, melt dark chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave. Use a fork to drizzle the chocolate on top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into individual bars. Store bars in the fridge in an airtight container.