easy ramen noodle bowl

I know that you like easy recipes and ramen noodles are probably the easiest thing to make ever! But I’ve made them fancier and you can certainly feel a little more proud than you did in college about eating this ramen noodle bowl. It’s filled with fresh veggies and fragrant miso broth that’ll warm you up any time of the day.

easy ramen noodle bowl
0 from 0 votes

easy ramen noodle bowl

We know that you like easy recipes and ramen noodles are probably the easiest thing to make ever! But we've made them fancier and you can certainly feel a little more proud than you did in college about eating this ramen noodle bowl. It's filled with fresh veggies and fragrant miso broth that'll warm you up any time of the day.

Course Main Course
Keyword noodle bowl, ramen bowl, ramen noodles, vegan noodles
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 1 large serving

ingredients (1 large serving):

• 1 package of instant ramen noodles we like lotus foods rice ramen
  • 2 C water
  • 2 tbsp miso paste
  • 1 C broccoli florets
  • 1/2 C chopped kale
  • 2/3 C cubed medium firm tofu
  • 1 tbsp chopped green onion
  • 1/4 C dried seaweed
  • sesame seeds to taste
  • sriracha to taste

1. Boil noodles in 2 cups of water as per instructions on the package. During the last minute of cooking add in broccoli and kale to cook in boiling water.
  2. Take 2 tbsp of the noodle water and mix it with 2 tbsp miso paste until dissolved and well combined. Pour the water, noodles, broccoli, and kale in your large serving bowl. Stir in the miso paste and water mixture to combine it into the soup. Add remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
  3. Watch our latest video for the easy step-by-step recipe!

Recipe Notes

For this recipe we used lotus foods rice ramen.

• L 3 years ago

This is so tasty :O, and ready within 10 minutes!! I’m making this now all the time when I’m in a hurry!

• Eva 3 years ago

This is utterly amazing <3 just making my dinners for the week and this was so easy to make and tastes delicious!!!

• tatiana 3 years ago

I found out that there are more misa pastes. which one do you recommend for this recipe? thank you. it seems delicious

really any of them work. Just depends on your tastebuds I guess as some are stronger in flavour than others. I usually buy a soy based miso paste, but yes now they have them made from fermented barley, quinoa etc. since people are avoiding soy or allergic. Just test some out but generally they are all the same

• Meredith 2 years ago

are we supposed to add the little packet of seasoning that comes with the ramen noodles?

• Jo Peters 2 years ago

I know this is an older comment, but for anyone else wondering the same thing, I didn’t add it and it came out delicious! The miso gives a ton of flavour. 🙂 I also substituted quartered brussel sprouts for the broccoli because that’s what I had on hand.

• J 2 years ago

Can you please add how long eeach recipe takes? Thanks.

I’ve never seen the value in adding that information, since everyone is different. And the whole timing I would list is if you were as fast as me and prepped everything in advance! Anyway just letting you know why it’s not published. It is something I will have to include in our upcoming cookbook though. So yay!