floral bath soak
- 1 1/2 C epsom salts
- 1 C fine Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/2 C pink French clay TIP: Available at natural health and beauty stores
- 20 drops rose essential oil
- 10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 1/2 C dried rose petals or flower petals TIP: Available at arts and crafts stores
Step 1: To a mixing bowl, add Epsom salts, sea salt and clay.
Step 2: Using a wooden spoon, stir ingredients to combine.
Step 3: Add drops of essentials oils. (TIP: Use your fingers to mix the oils into the dry mixture until it blends in.)
Step 4: Transfer bath soak to an airtight container or jar, layering in crushed or whole rose petals (if using). To take an aromatherapy bath, add ½ cup of mixture to bath water. Soak for 20 minutes.
*NOTE: Pink clay may stain fabric/clothing. Any residual color left in the tub will wash off with regular cleaning.
** as seen in the February 2016 issue of Clean Eating magazine
Zen out and relax your mind, body, and spirit using rose and ylang ylang essential oils. It’s easy to make at home and will leave you feeling calm and romantic. Check out Clean Eating magazine for the full DIY on their blog here.