Zen out and relax your mind, body, and spirit using rose and ylang ylang essential oils. This floral bath soak is super easy to make at home and will leave you feeling calm and romantic. The flower petals add a nice touch that’ll have you feeling like you have a spa right in your own home!
floral bath soak
Zen out or get romantic with someone special and soak in the scents of rose and ylang ylang with your own DIY bath salts.
- 1 1/2 C epsom salts
- 1 C fine Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/2 C pink French clay TIP: Available at natural health and beauty stores
- 20 drops rose essential oil
- 10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 1/2 C dried rose petals or flower petals TIP: Available at arts and crafts stores
To a mixing bowl, add Epsom salts, sea salt and clay.
Using a wooden spoon, stir ingredients to combine.
Add drops of essentials oils. (TIP: Use your fingers to mix the oils into the dry mixture until it blends in.)
Transfer bath soak to an airtight container or jar, layering in crushed or whole rose petals (if using). To take an aromatherapy bath, add ½ cup of mixture to bath water. Soak for 20 minutes.
*NOTE: Pink clay may stain fabric/clothing. Any residual color left in the tub will wash off with regular cleaning.