vegan italian anginette cookies

vegan italian anginette cookies_hot for food

I would’ve never thought to make vegan anginette cookies if it weren’t for a series I took part in on Kin Community’s YouTube channel called Dinner Exchange. This recipe was developed by a hot for foodie named Joe Rapuano. He took his grandma’s old family recipe and made it vegan for me to try. Go watch Dinner Exchange now to learn all about his story!

This recipe makes about 120 small anginette cookies, which is a lot! But considering their size, they won’t stick around for too long. Bring them to a birthday party or baby shower for a sweet treat that’ll please a crowd!

vegan italian anginette cookies_hot for food

• Sarah | Well and Full 3 years ago

These cookies look amazing! I love the rainbow sprinkles. You’re right, way too good to be just for the holidays! 😀

• nina macylaan 3 years ago

Kindly thanks for This useful post .

<a href=’http://codingdir.com’>CodingDir.com</a>

Regards

• Amy 2 years ago

Hi ! I couldn’t get my hands on Tofutti brand , but I did get an 8oz kitehill vegan ricotta. Can this recipe be cut in half ?

yup easy to cut in half!

make sure the ricotta doesn’t have onion or garlic in it… of course!

• Samantha 4 months ago

Hi there, ive loved using so many of your recipes, but cant get my hands on any vegan ricotta, is there an alternative ingredient i could use instead?

• Lauren Toyota 4 months ago

vegan yogurt so long as it’s thick or even thick coconut cream would work. To get thick coconut cream you can buy it in a can and it’s already thick, but it needs to be refrigerated ideally overnight to make it really solid. Then scoop it from the top without getting any liquid in it. OR use a full-fat can of coconut milk, by placing the cans in the fridge usually for about 2 days, it will separate and the thick cream will rise to the top of the can. Scoop without any of the coconut water, again!