vegan comfort classics:
101 recipes to feed your face
A fun and irreverent take on vegan comfort food that’s saucy, sweet, sassy, and most definitely deep-fried, from YouTube sensation Lauren Toyota of hot for food.
Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes to Feed Your Face is a BESTSELLER! The week of release it was the #1 selling cookbook in America according to Nielsen BookScan, ranked in the Top 100 overall books on Amazon.com, and ranked #3 on the Globe and Mail Best Sellers List in Canada.
about the book
so what's in this book anyway?
- 80% brand new, never before seen recipes for the kind of kick-ass gourmet vegan comfort food you’ve come to expect from hot for food
- some of your fave hot for food recipes you’ve come to love and devour
- hot tips from the vegan queen herself on how to transform dishes again and again so nothing goes to waste
- laugh out loud at the stories, tid bits, and sarcasm from your fave vegan
- full color design with photographs for every recipe in the book, plus detailed step by step instructions
- incredibly graphic photos of Lauren Toyota feeding her face (ok, not that graphic, but they’re kinda hot)
what are people saying?
about the author
Lauren Toyota is a former MuchMusic VJ and MTV Canada host and a YouTube sensation. Her channel and blog, hot for food, attract a wide and engaged audience of young people curious about how to make vegan food fast and fun. She lives in Toronto, Canada.