easy ramen noodle bowl

I know that you like easy recipes and ramen noodles are probably the easiest thing to make ever! But I’ve made them fancier and you can certainly feel a little more proud than you did in college about eating this ramen noodle bowl. It’s filled with fresh veggies and fragrant miso broth that’ll warm you up any time of the day.

easy ramen noodle bowl_hot for food
0 from 0 votes

easy ramen noodle bowl

here's a quick and easy way to eat ramen noodles with lots of fresh ingredients!

Course Main Course
Cuisine Asian
Keyword noodle bowl, ramen, ramen noodles
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 1 large

• 1 pkg instant ramen noodles
  • 2 C water
  • 2 tbsp miso paste
  • 1 C broccoli florets
  • 1/2 C chopped kale
  • 2/3 C cubed medium-firm tofu
  • 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
  • 1/4 C dried seaweed
  • sesame seeds, as garnish
  • sriracha, to taste

1. Boil noodles in 2 cups of water as per instructions on the package. During the last minute of cooking add in broccoli and kale to cook it in the boiling water until tender but still bright green in color.

2. In your serving bowl, add 2 tbsp of the noodle water and mix it with 2 tbsp miso paste until dissolved and well combined. Then add in the whole pot of water, noodles, broccoli, and kale. Add remaining ingredients and serve immediately.

Recipe Notes

For this recipe I used lotus foods rice ramen. But many other common brands of instant ramen noodles are vegan friendly as long as you don't use the flavor packet.

• L 3 years ago

This is so tasty :O, and ready within 10 minutes!! I’m making this now all the time when I’m in a hurry!

• Eva 3 years ago

This is utterly amazing <3 just making my dinners for the week and this was so easy to make and tastes delicious!!!

• tatiana 3 years ago

I found out that there are more misa pastes. which one do you recommend for this recipe? thank you. it seems delicious

really any of them work. Just depends on your tastebuds I guess as some are stronger in flavour than others. I usually buy a soy based miso paste, but yes now they have them made from fermented barley, quinoa etc. since people are avoiding soy or allergic. Just test some out but generally they are all the same

• Meredith 2 years ago

are we supposed to add the little packet of seasoning that comes with the ramen noodles?

• Jo Peters 2 years ago

I know this is an older comment, but for anyone else wondering the same thing, I didn’t add it and it came out delicious! The miso gives a ton of flavour. 🙂 I also substituted quartered brussel sprouts for the broccoli because that’s what I had on hand.

• J 2 years ago

Can you please add how long eeach recipe takes? Thanks.

I’ve never seen the value in adding that information, since everyone is different. And the whole timing I would list is if you were as fast as me and prepped everything in advance! Anyway just letting you know why it’s not published. It is something I will have to include in our upcoming cookbook though. So yay!