roasted corn salad with fresh herbs
This is a great way to use up fresh summer corn on the cob!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 C roasted corn kernels (about 3 cobs)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
Cut the corn kernels off the cobs and break up the pieces into a medium sized serving bowl.
Add chopped herbs, onion, white wine vinegar, sea salt, and ground pepper, and mix with a spoon until everything is well coated and combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate and allow the flavors to marry.
You'll use up left over barbecued corn on the cob from this recipe! Or you can use frozen corn kernels, and roast them in a hot cast iron skillet until they're cooked through with some caramelization on them.